Watch an unplanned fireworks display occur when a motorcyclist hits a car full of fireworks

Originally published at: Watch an unplanned fireworks display occur when a motorcyclist hits a car full of fireworks | Boing Boing

2 Likes

the mueller report see GIF

17 Likes

I’m not sure that was unplanned. The motorcyclist makes zero attempt to avoid the slow-moving car turning right in front of him, and the fireworks explode immediately, as if they were rigged that way. I can’t imagine how a crash with a motorcycle could ignite fireworks stored in the trunk that swiftly otherwise.

12 Likes

Do we know what happened to the motorcycle rider and the driver of the car? Hopefully they weren’t hurt.

3 Likes

Looks staged.

6 Likes

From what I read on reddit which seems possible:
It was the cycle that was carrying the volatile chemicals, possibly guessing Lead oxide and aluminum powder, for an Iranian new year celebration : Chaharshanbe Suri - Wikipedia

6 Likes

Was this video done by Michael Bay JR.

2 Likes

He began to make evasive maneuvers, it’s just that the video has been slowed down, so it’s less noticeable.

6 Likes

Yeah, it was a bit underwhelming.

2 Likes

It-s hard to tell the actual speed everything happens.
If I plays 4 time the speed, the motocycle arrive like a rocket and the car speed looks ok.

So, if it’s real, the motocycle, was not even able to do any change of direction at this speed.

This not a wonderful thing. I would like to speak with the manager.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.