Watch: co-anchor must explain to colleague that the bipedal Llama's arms are fake

Originally published at: Watch: co-anchor must explain to colleague that the bipedal Llama's arms are fake | Boing Boing

9 Likes

13 Likes

Anchorman, true story.

7 Likes

Llamas are larger than frogs! And other helpful facts:

12 Likes

Look out, there are llamas!

11 Likes

These arms are also fake:
Arms Emu GIF

Hard to believe, but it’s true!

14 Likes

I for one would give generously to a crowd-funded appeal to equip emus with prosthetic arms.

8 Likes

I like that the news anchor took this in good part.

8 Likes

Llamas are llovely

(as Jeff Minter used to say)

8 Likes

Llamaarmdrama.

8 Likes

Their spitting accuracy is wondrous to behold (from a safe distance).

7 Likes

next stop for that guy must be the White House briefing room

5 Likes

I remember back in the 90s when the ‘bonsai kittens in jars’ email was being fwd’d by morons. I had to hit ‘reply to all’ & calmly & thoroughly explain to a group of horrified women, using citations from Truth or Fiction, that it was a fake. It took more than five emails to finally calm down all of them and help them realize it really was a hoax. No mere case of simply replying, “It’s 'shopped yo, chill out.” I just hope some of them did bookmark Truth or Fiction, like they said they would, & actually referred to it next time they got something fishy.

8 Likes

Then this costume is going to blow his mind on Halloween:

14 Likes

It’s important to remember the Ten Thousand rule, but sometimes it’s really difficult, especially when the thing they just learned is “Llamas can’t balance on their hind legs and wear tuxedos.”

8 Likes

It is still possible to get carefully selected ppl to wig out over bonsai kittens.

7 Likes

I am, sadly, completely unsurprised.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.