Watch Dave Grohl, Beck, Jack Black, and John C. Reilly sing "Summer Breeze"

Originally published at: Watch Dave Grohl, Beck, Jack Black, and John C. Reilly sing "Summer Breeze" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I think that’s Kyle Gass, the other half of Tenacious D, playing guitar behind them.

6 Likes

Yup, that Kyle on Guitar for sure. I’m also not surprised at all that Grohl was also present as he played drums on a couple of their albums and did the Satan vocals on Beelzeboss.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 11.50.37 AM

5 Likes

On the other hand:

6 Likes

First concert I ever attended: Seals & Crofts (it was the harmonies!!)

Opening act: Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes… (seemed WAF even then)

Ticket cost: $4.50…

5 Likes

Obligs

4 Likes

They may have been hippies, but at the end of the day they were still Texans.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Point, but Willie Nelson transcends all mundane restrictions such as “borders” and “local cannabis laws”. Now federal tax laws, that’s where it gets tricky.

4 Likes

The three biggest action stars of the 80s are discussing their costumes for the Guitar Heroes Fancy Dress Ball.

Bruce Willis, “I’ll be Richie Blackmore.”
Mel Gibsone, “I’ll be Eric Clapton.”
Arnold Schwarzenegger, “Ah’ll be Beck.”

13 Likes

Cecile Richards, daughter of Ann Richards, is a Texan and the head of Planned Parenthood for 12 years. Molly Ivins, Beto O’Rourke, Matthew McConaughey, Willie, etc. are all from Texas and are not right wing idiots. It’s a big state, and it’s not as red as people think.

9 Likes

Don’t need to tell me, bub, I grew up there.

3 Likes

Ok well you were the one implying that being Texan explains Seals & Croft making an anti-abortion record. And please don’t call me bub. And for the record, I also grew up there and most of my family still lives there, and most of them are lifelong progressive Democrats.

5 Likes

Jack Black just has the best life.

3 Likes

Yeah, he even gets to hang out with Dave Grohl.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.