Watch: Gentleman pees on production line while working at world's largest pork company

One might normally ask his union about this sort of thing.

Ah, if that’s the case I stand corrected. I didn’t see the video, I just read that they had to throw out tons of pork so I jumped to conclusions.

Oh, sorry! I wasn’t correcting you. I don’t know how these conveyers work. It just looked like an “oh shit, we got caught. Better throw away everything and pretend we care” kind of thing.

1 Like

I thought that at first, but dude pees for like 7 seconds, tops. When you gotta go for real, it takes way more than 7 seconds to do the deed. But if you’re just a sicko that likes to pee on the porkchops, I bet 7 seconds is good enough.

2 Likes

Some guys can pee really well. I suffer from stage fright in public restrooms and have to give myself little pep talks, and some guys come in and just pressure wash that thing and are done while I’m still doing deep breathing exercises.

2 Likes

I’m sure everything will shake out.

2 Likes

This being a Chinese-owned plant, there is NO union. (It’s a workers’ paradise.)

What? It was funny in Girls’ Trip, right?

Industrial pork? I stopped eating it decades ago after realizing how many different kinds of nastiness it already has in it that’s as bad or worse than piss.

1 Like

Just to mention it, I don’t see where it says exactly which 25 tons of pork.

Upton Sinclair wrote his little exposé about the meat packing industry 100 years ago, and we still eat industrial meats.

5 Likes

I think urine is better for curing leather than meat.

1 Like

So the guy handled meat after he handled his meat. Big deal. If that’s the worst that’s happened to your food, I’d be amazed.

Well, at least they told him “urine trouble over this”

ETA And then they told him he was just a little drip and when he protested they upped him to a squirt, but still said that in his case it was a clear example of “better out than in” and told him to leave. He will not get a golden goodbye (well, not in the usual sense of the term).

5 Likes

I think he pissed on the floor/beneath the pork, but there’s equipment there that needed cleaning. So perhaps moving equipment spread the piss about?

Well at least he took his gloves off first.

Remember that one time a guy peed on a production line for cereal?

1 Like

Depends on how long you’ve been holding it, i can generally relieve myself pretty quickly because i don’t hold it, the only times it takes me a longer time is when i do have to wait to go.

My favorite part is how he’s careful to put the glove back on after he’s done.