Watch Greta Thunberg rickroll the world

Originally published at: Watch Greta Thunberg rickroll the world | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I’m crying like a baby over here! Happy tears!

19 Likes

Rick Astley is a class act, not that it’s difficult to support such awesomeness.

14 Likes

This girl keeps delivering. I, for one, welcome our Thunbergian overlord!

29 Likes

If we were to ever have an election for a world-wide overlord, I’d vote for her in a heartbeat.

15 Likes

What is this strange and pleasant feeling? Is that what hope feels like? Have I been inspired?

I’m not sure I like it, but I’ll sit with it a bit.

16 Likes

It’s not a REVOLUTION without dancing :dancer: and singing​:musical_score: :notes:!

11 Likes

I’m signing right now!
:vulcan_salute:t4: :v:t4: :love_you_gesture:t4:

8 Likes

Thanks, my speeling is horrible.

6 Likes

Reminds me of that Emma Goldman “quote” that’s always bopping about… which was apparently not something she actual said (though she expressed that sentiment) and was just made up to sell shirts…

8 Likes

Don’t read the YouTube comments. Very strong yet you participate in society, curious, vibes

5 Likes

Awesome to see her smile. There’s power there…

4 Likes

Always solid advice…

17 Likes

I’d pay money for a t-shirt with this part of the real quote:
“I grew furious at the impudent interference of the boy. I told him to mind his own business”

It seems globally applicable.

9 Likes

Same, same. That made my eye holes leak. 🥲

5 Likes

The way Greta Thunberg said that, and her reaction to the mic feedback, were wonderful things.

5 Likes

the kids are OK

5 Likes

I loved seeing her as a teenager having fun and not just as an activist, it really humanizes her and helps her message carry even more weight. I hate to see what so called “adults” like Tucker are going to say about it all, just one more avenue for them to bully her on.

2 Likes

What the fuck are you talking about? Women need to smile to be human?

1 Like

Aw, she’s a real girl now, not just someone with a massively important message about us all not dying!!

:hugs: