Watch: Gunman with AR-15 shoots inside a NY clinic, then unarmed guard saves the day

Sorry, but if I was one of those guys, I’d be punching him and punching him and maybe standing up and going for the ribs and head with my boots. I would do my utmost to limit their chances of being able to shoot again, ever.

1 Like

Wow, look at how, even after busting into their workplace with a murder machine, they’re NOT kneeling on his neck.
Good thing for him he wasn’t selling loose cigarettes. :roll_eyes:

These security guards are true heroes. I hope they get all the recognition they deserve. That must’ve been so scary.

13 Likes

seems like, from the linked npr-article:

“The Acacia Network commends the tremendous bravery of our employees, who immediately sprang into action and averted a possible tragedy. We are proud of the safety and security measures we have in place, including our dedicated security personnel,”…The clinic is run by Promesa Inc., and affiliated with the human services nonprofit Acacia Network. It provides, among other things, medication-assisted treatment for people dealing with substance abuse.

5 Likes

(checks skin tones in picture)

Thank god the police didn’t show up when they had him pinned and disarmed.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.