Watch: "Horse destroys the universe"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/20/watch-horse-destroys-the-un.html

4 Likes
8 Likes

If I pledge money for this will he get back to goddamn work?

1 Like

Pretty sure that should be called DMT Destroys the Universe. :wink:

3 Likes

He looks like such a normal guy. Nothing growing out of his forehead at all.

5 Likes

Well, he is a Photoshop expert…

4 Likes

They’re letting Cyriak write a novel? That’s just irresponsible!

4 Likes

Publishers review quotes from the back cover

The horror! The horror!” - Kurtz

"I first saw the damn thing at that blasted cabin. Cyriak Harris ‘Horse Destroys the Universe.’ An edritch equine revelation text, bound in human flesh and inked in human blood. It contained bizarre burial rites, prophesies…and instruction for demon resurrection. It was never meant for the world of the living. - "Ash"ley Joanna Williams

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.” - Lovecraft

When we see the severed head of a pony on a spike outside our local sundries store — its eyes reflecting foreknowledge of its doom at the hands of a superior species, yet still somehow shining with defiance, colored with the peril we have not fully grasped — should we shop there comfortable that this small business owner has done her part? Or should we ask, "who took down this beast?” - Popehat

Ego sum submerso! Glug…” - Maxentius

"You’ll laugh! You’ll cry! You’ll kiss three bucks goodbye! " - Ernie Fosselius

This is incredible. I don’t understand how it’s possible.” - Wilbur Post in conversation with Ed.
Don’t try – it’s bigger than both of us.Ed in reply with Wilbur

Arrrrrghhhh!!!” - Brother Maynard

Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you. "
…Your suffering will be legendary, even in hell! …
We have such sights to show you.
” - Cenobite /publisher

Seriously-
If you are unaware of Cyriak, his work and, I believe he himself, can be best described as Fractal David Lynch.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.