Watch how a funny cat upstages a woman trying to make a video

Originally published at: Watch how a funny cat upstages a woman trying to make a video | Boing Boing

10 Likes

“I just got off work, so don’t look up here”

Words to live by.

13 Likes

30 Likes

The best part is where she moves the cat and I audibly say, “hey, no, bring the cat ba…” and the cat comes right back (and sooner than the very next day too).

18 Likes

21 Likes

see, cynical me thinks there is an associate with a laser pointer aimed at that spot getting the cat to do exactly what it’s doing. be funny for the likes. don’t be like me. just enjoy that hilarious contribution at face value.

5 Likes

Redditors think so too. Laser pointer.

When I saw this on TikTok, I just couldn’t understand the actual point. The cat wasn’t looking at her face…

2 Likes

Looks just like my kitty when he sees a fly on the ceiling. Or really, anything else that LOOKS like it might be a flying creature of any kind that must be swiftly murdered.

2 Likes

technically speaking she is upstaging the cat
Source I took a theater class in 1984

4 Likes
10 Likes

O Hai!
At first glance (owing to where the video was stopped) I thought HOLYHAIRBALLSTHAT’SATORNADO!!

6 Likes

In our house, we refer to those as the “corner demons.”

4 Likes

Cats are our only defence against the Hounds of Tindalos.

6 Likes

I wrote just such a story once.

3 Likes

One of our cats has taken to meowing loudly in the bathroom. Whenever she does, we pick her up and put her in the bathtub; we refer to it as ‘singing in the shower’ or ‘practicing for the opera’. Previously (I believe someone else suggested this on BB), they would yell at the ‘Slam Poetry Corner’.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.