WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

I found this one

7 Likes

Just don’t hold your breath,

4 Likes

All that fearmongering by the GOP about left-wing radicals being the danger to democracy, when most of us knew it was about entitled right-wing racists all along.

60 Likes

Blaming it on Antifa in 3… 2… 1…

20 Likes

Quick, someone count the crowds

8 Likes

“This will be in a documentary in about 20 years’ time with ominous music on it and here is me, watching it live.”

– Philomena Cunk

21 Likes

Did anyone hear that boom? Sounded like an explosion, unless there’s thunderstorms in DC at the moment.

10 Likes

I’m gonna buy some stock in Ben-Gay. It’s going to take tons to soothe the amount of butthurt the alt-righters are experiencing these days.

12 Likes

I assume cell towers are melting and only news vans with satellite feeds are getting out reliably. Here’s hoping that boom wasn’t a “real” explosion

5 Likes

Hmmm… a super duper whooper spreader event.

11 Likes

I heard it, and then the cheering. No idea what it was.
Then that guy close up made smoking a cigarette look really rewarding.
Mostly I’m thinking how much I’d love to go drop a huge “fuck your feelings” banner on this crowd, even at risk of great personal injury. Ugh.
It’s scary that they might actually believe they are being patriotic.

16 Likes

Yeah… I was thinking flamethrowers might be useful to kill all the germs in the air.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Did this caveman wannabe in the center just come to D.C. in January without a shirt?

21 Likes

I smell “doors left wide open.” UPDATE on this:
https://twitter.com/jihanbit/status/1346909463660396550

What happened to the post-9/11 check-in gauntlet?

I’m calling him “Davy Boone.” (And is that masked Ted Nugent to the right?)

16 Likes

This is only working because the cops are on the side of the coup attempt, which is exactly what this is.

36 Likes
8 Likes

Probably one of Trump’s new legal team.

20 Likes

Now would be a good time to pull up all the quotes from various conservative pundits last year about how if Trump won the election liberals would have riots.

37 Likes

His dad is effectively cheering them on, because this is exactly who they are.

33 Likes