WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

So, where is the National Guard?

24 Likes

Dear Don Jr.: This is EXACTLY who you are. It is who your father’s supporters have always been. It is the kind of action your father is calling for EVEN NOW.

42 Likes

“You all got any more of that ‘Law and Order’?”

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1346896148418715648

29 Likes

guy “there’s a lot of clarity that needs to happen”

interviewer “oh shit, they got in”

5 Likes
9 Likes

I think we can rule out a future Pence run at the Presidency.

16 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

Flash bangs could be heard near the steps of the Capitol as smoke filled the air. In some instances officers could be seen deploying pepper spray. Tear gas has been deployed, but it’s not clear whether by protesters or police, and people wiped tears from their eyes while coughing.

9 Likes

When Davy Crockett was in congress he actually fought against regressive right-wing policies like Andrew Jackson’s Indian Removal Act.

21 Likes

Why aren’t the Capitol Police shooting?? JFC Thay have one fucking job to do.

16 Likes

Because they only shoot non-White people?

44 Likes

I’ll give you three guesses and the first one doesn’t count.

18 Likes

Because sending them all home with Covid is the long game?

5 Likes

What do you mean, Dimwit Donnie Jr.? I haven’t seen left-wing protesters lay siege to the Capitol, let alone breach its halls.

18 Likes

This is clearly a failure of the Capitol Police, they should have been better prepared. Disappointing.

18 Likes

I think it’s like @alahmnat said above:

This is only working because the cops are on the side of the coup attempt, which is exactly what this is.

17 Likes

How about “Country Bear Jamboree?”

9 Likes

"I hope that…they (The Democrats) win the Senate, the house and the presidency, because in that way, I won’t be murdered because if Biden loses. I am being told that there will be blood everywhere, there will be riots, there will be demonstrations, people like me will be targeted.

20 Likes

Exactly. This is what they have trained for. This is what they are supposed to deter. This is the US Capitol Police.

Complete fail.

29 Likes
48 Likes