WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

14 Likes
21 Likes

5 minutes to curfew and the Know-Nothings are still out there. We’re also about to see how serious the police are about enforcing the law.

19 Likes

Now all we need is for Twitter to remove the video. The ball’s in your court, Twitter. Why not just ban his entire account and give us all some peace and quiet while you’re at it?

9 Likes

Unmarked buses rolling in.

8 Likes

That’s the definition of “strange bedfellows.”

6 Likes

I can feel bad that the police didn’t prevent this happening by locking down the Capitol building and clearing out the coup perpetrators much earlier in the day.

18 Likes
42 Likes

That is stark.
Fuuuuuuuck.

15 Likes

Good. Kettle them and arrest them at 6PM sharp. Every single member of this traitorous mob.

25 Likes

I guess they are acting as agents of foreign governments and can be charged with treason.

18 Likes

Well, only one of those flags is the current flag of a foreign country…

5 Likes

Nat Guard - unarmed

7 Likes

Alrighty. 6 PM - curfew. Let’s see…

10 Likes

Sure - but they consider it a government in exile. I’ll take their motivations at face value for this one.

7 Likes

Man, if you want to see some pure uncut white privilege, there are people who just participated in an attempted coup who are walking around, talking to journalists and shouting at cops who just evicted them from the capital.

23 Likes
36 Likes

CBS blames BLM for “wearing down” the police so they were too tired to respond to today’s coup.

27 Likes

Yes treason. Literally trying to over throw the government is actually TREASON. This is what is happening here.

ouran-HS-host-club-haruhi-mad

Yes. But he’s not wrong.

Please, Mittens.

Indeed.

20 Likes

Great - they managed to blame the actions of racists on their victims.

Fucking assholes.

34 Likes