WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

Oh I think I’ve got an idea…

9 Likes

BBS pulls in tweet embeds with UTC timestamps for some reason.

16 Likes

Scotland already? It’s 11:14 in Edinburgh

9 Likes

https://twitter.com/KevOnStage/status/1346937897060945920

:snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

23 Likes

The domestic terrorist who was shot invading the capitol building has died. No further information available yet.

15 Likes

They tagged Trump’s tweet with:

This claim of election fraud is disputed, and this Tweet can’t be replied to, Retweeted, or liked due to a risk of violence.

9 Likes

But it can still be quote-tweeted. Which doesn’t actually help.

9 Likes

I would also audit every computer and device that was abandoned, because I can only believe that they will be full of malware phoning home to the chans and Q.

27 Likes

Not listening, hate his voice. Automated transcript:

I know your pain I know you heard. We had election that was stolen from us it was a landslide election and everyone knows it especially the other side. But you have to go home now we have to have peace we have to have law and order we have to respect our great. People in law and order we don’t want anybody hurt it’s a very tough period of time there’s never been a time like this where. Such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us from me from you from our country this was a fraudulent election but we can’t play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace so go home we love you you’re very special you’ve seen what happens you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home and go home in peace.

7 Likes

Well, DC was spared because of seriously bad weather

8 Likes

Since that’s my time zone, I assumed that they always appeared with the user’s local time zone.

4 Likes

Maybe the real fascists were the Nazis we met along the way?

22 Likes

“We’re storming the Capitol, it’s a revolution”.

And is surprised that she was tear gassed. Only tear gassed.

25 Likes
29 Likes

Among a lot of others.

2 Likes

Apparently they’re out of the buildings, but still in large enough force to be a danger of reentering.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

(CNN)The US Capitol is once again secured after supporters of President Donald Trump breached one of the most iconic American buildings, engulfing the nation’s capital in chaos after Trump urged his supporters to fight against the ceremonial counting of the electoral votes that will confirm President-elect Joe Biden’s win.

Sounds extremely tenuous, and also pitifully enforced.

17 Likes
34 Likes

“Folded” implies they tried to stop it and failed.

20 Likes

So, a huge tech company that’s never heard of a screenshot. :roll_eyes: Good to know…

17 Likes

surely this is 25th amendment time?

10 Likes