WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

ezgif.com-add-text (1)

12 Likes

FFS, is anyone else hearing Rep. Mullin (OK) on NBC right now? He’s making as if the few insurrectionists that prompted violence were some kind of outside group.
Aw, geez, now he’s going full “both siderism.”

Agh. Where’s my bourbon.

22 Likes

Well, they have their martyr now.

9 Likes

In casual speech, absolutely. But in terms of charges that would actually keep them in jail sedition works better. There’s only one person who was convicted of treason against the US federal government without a declaration of war and they disappeared before their appeal could be heard. In contrast the breaching of the Capitol to prevent the electoral vote makes sedition a much easier charge. Treason always gets bogged down in what constitutes an enemy and while I consider Trump an enemy of the country, I am equally sure that any jury pool would contain someone who wouldn’t.

6 Likes

Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R) Oklahoma, is on the phone with NBC saying he doesn’t believe the protesters are Trump supporters, specifically the ones who broke into the capital building.

8 Likes
19 Likes

But, she was no saint. /s

8 Likes
35 Likes

Yeah, was watching it and didn’t see your post. According to him all the peaceful ones were Trump supporters.

4 Likes

They do.

3 Likes
26 Likes

Weird, it’s almost reminiscent of something…

13 Likes

150k in 10 years? Chump change compared to the US right now…

9 Likes

We’re going to save on heating costs if this keeps up, because my blood is boiling.
Grrrr.

14 Likes

Theft of mail. A federal offense. Theres a chance there may be an arrest after all of this.

30 Likes

please don’t talk bad about cavemen. I pretty sure they’d see right through the orange-big-mouth-man.

1 Like

“But I never thought the leopards would eat My face!”

8 Likes
24 Likes

“US diplomats overseas have been told to suspend all social media posts given the mob assault on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, three diplomatic sources told CNN, a step normally only taken during a terrorist attack and major natural disaster.”

Worldwide info shut down.

18 Likes

I feel like that’s the functional equivalent of getting Al Capone on tax fraud, but sure.

10 Likes