Watch: Michael Flynn leads Pledge of Allegiance at Trump rally, but dagnabit, forgets the words

I didn’t know where that was from—Mao? Orwell?

No, of course it’s an advertisement for Apple, and a fine example of corporate projection

6 Likes

I wonder if he can recite the “Weasel-a-people” from The Omega Glory along with the rest of the Yangs…or is he with the Kohms?

3 Likes

He gets it wrong on the third word! “I pledge OF allegiance …” he says. We used to throw the “of” in there in grade school as a joke, like we were being intentionally dumb. Flynn’s the joke here.

5 Likes

critique from the left

critique from the right

3 Likes

Well. That incident explains a lot.

I like how he called it the “Plejah Leejuns”.

2 Likes

My money is on Lin Wood being disbarred first.

Speaking of “really that stupid”, do not go to the rumble.com site and read the comments made by people planning to attend the rally. I’ll save you the trouble:

If we don't take back our country we'll turn into slaves of the Communist Chinese. Patriots in 1776 fought for their freedom. Today, Americans are afraid to even remove their face diaper.

The comments are all so manifestly vacuous, one cannot believe it’s not just Russian interns at their St. Petersburg tr_ll factory battlin’ to one-up each other.

5 Likes

I plead alignment to the flakes of the untitled snakes of a merry cow and to the republicrats for which they scam: one nacho, underpants with licorice and jugs of wine for owls.

That’s the one I used to say, as we used to have to repeat it every day, after reading The Big Book of Hell.

4 Likes

If your mouth is spewing shit uncontrollably, you need a face diaper

5 Likes

Whenever I see “face diaper” I wonder if the person who wrote it would like to remove their “foot diaper” and step in some dogshit.

2 Likes

Gah, you beat me to it. Don’t forget to give credit to Bongo!

4 Likes

Dogshit if they’re lucky. Broken bottles and other sharp objects that won’t only infect them the normal way, but also give them tetanus and hurt like a mofo.

2 Likes

“I did not recognize those words, you said them so badly. Without meaning.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.