Watch NBC reporter mutter sh*t and f*ck when he thought mic was off

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/10/watch-nbc-reporter-mutter-sht-and-fck-when-he-thought-mic-was-off.html

5 Likes

What that sounded like to me was that he wasn’t prepared for this particular question.

3 Likes

I’d lean toward a technical screw-up. The reporter probably thought he lost the connection on his end.

Still unprofessional. Assume every mic is a hot mic.

14 Likes

What is this? hot mic day?

3 Likes

That seemed like a perfectly reasonable response to the question.

22 Likes

I am setting the recording of that answer as the notification sound on my phone. Saves me the trouble of having to say it when I read whatever news has popped up.

5 Likes

Why did someone just happened to be recording their tv with their camera (?) when that happened?

3 Likes

You are all of us, my friend.

4 Likes

In the last few days, reading about the GOPs insane attempts at overriding the will of voters, I too have learned, oh shit, fuck…

3 Likes

I’m guessing they had already seen it and felt moved to share it.

6 Likes

I have Hulu+ and you’re able to rewind live television.

5 Likes

To be fair, I feel like this is most of our responses to hearing about the transition team and whats currently happening.

2 Likes

Oh hells yes, i also heard it put that you should treat every mic as a live snake. As Gordon Brown found out to his cost when he got bit, though watching it now it feels like another era entirely.

Not to be confused with the gaff.
Breaking news: Trump is having erection difficulties.

2 Likes

Love Craig Melvin’s expression as he decides the correct next move.

anchor

I’ve been using that one a lot around the house this year.

4 Likes

I was having audio issues myself earlier. Still managed not to swear into a hot mic.

1 Like

was watching this when it happened… just seemed to come out of nowhere.
and I learned that I’ve turned into one of ‘those people’ cuz i instantly said, outloud even, Bye Felecia.

first time ever to use that phrase.

1 Like

That “okay” is pretty much my general attitude these days summed up in a single word.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.