Watch Paul Ryan say the same vapid bullcrap after every mass shooting

Ryan is guaranteed to fart out vapid bullcrap… mass shootings or not.

7 Likes

but he is paid to do it after the shootings, and whenever legislation hits the floor.

his vocation suits his avocation, lucky us.

1 Like

Without accepting information that disagrees with your predetermined narrative, this might cease to be a conversation, and risks turning into a bunch of people hectoring a partisan liar.

11 Likes

Just deepest sympathy for the victims, their families, and friends. The solutions are obvious and nothing happens.

2 Likes

Another obvious thing: Paul Ryan is a shitbag.

9 Likes

Not quite so vapid closer to home.

2 Likes

let’s not forget the fbi also believes the russians have been funneling money to republican candidates - and especially trump - via donations to the nra.

every “responsible gun owner” needs to realize, the nra is not a friend. surely there must be some pro-sport anti-stupidity organization out there?

7 Likes

Paul Ryan the Anti-Knee-Jerk jerk.

1 Like

There was an interesting article on Vox about how the interpretation of the Second Amendment has almost been changed beyond recognition in recent decades by the NRA. For decades, the Second was uncontroversial and almost forgotten. Then the lobbyists arrived:

1 Like

Truth be told, Paul Ryan doesn’t care about anything other than Paul Ryan, just like Trump doesn’t care about anything other than Trump and McConnell doesn’t care about anything other than Mitch McConnell. Yet the public elects and re-elects these people, which tells you that the majority of American voters are dumber than the t##d floating in the liquid in the outhouse.

4 Likes

I think someone from Ryan’s immediate family would have to get shot dead from a ‘sane’ person before he’d admit there my possibly be some form of gun control that would help.

If, and only if, he also decided to leave the political arena completely, including lobbying.

I’ve mostly kept my FB feed curated so I don’t get too much propaganda, but last weekend was an exception. There were so many anti-gun-legislation posts it had to be part of a campaign.

This article came up a lot: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-used-to-think-gun-control-was-the-answer-my-research-told-me-otherwise/2017/10/03/d33edca6-a851-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html

2 Likes

Wow, those changes Facebook made are really showing results. /s

Watch Paul Ryan say the same vapid bullcrap after every mass shooting

I’m good, thanks.

2 Likes

I was genuinely pissed at the congressional response to the baseball shooting. They gave very on the mark responses, like they really cared.

The contrast between their response to that shooting and their responses to other shootings is unmistakable. They just don’t care about highschool kids getting shot, they only care when they think it might be them next.

4 Likes

“I only care about this when it affects me personally” is pretty much the GOP’s unofficial motto.

2 Likes

And their voters need to understand something: If you have a party of only caring when things affect you personally, and you vote for it because you only care when things affect you personally, the people you are voting in only care if things affect them personally. It’s not transitive. They will do nothing to look after you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.