Watch Pigeon vs. Rat, a decidedly NYC brawl

I came here to basically say this. There were no good guys here.

4 Likes

I drove thru NY recently and they have LED signs posted along highways that say “New York Tough”. I’m thinking that they should play this video too.

“Heey babe, we’re home!”

1 Like

Yeah, they’re all over the state. There are also ones that say “COVID is still a threat” and the like. It’s still surreal seeing things straight out of the first few chapters of The Stand.

Despite the post-game analysis, I’m guessing he thought of it as a “kill two birds with one stone” kind of situation.

3 Likes

Is It a famous Cartoon Studio version for an old movie?

I was in Italy many, many years ago, and noticed that there were a LOT of pigeons in the towns that I visited, particularly around the duomos. I told some Italian friends that they were ratti con ali. They seemed to find that funny.

2 Likes

In London pigeons are regarded as disease-ridden pests that crap over everything, and in particular crap all over historic buildings and monuments. In Trafalgar Square there are signs telling tourists not to feed them.

That flabby human interfered with natural processes. Not a Green, obviously.

I await the modded video where the rat has Trump’s head, the pigeon is Lady Liberty, and Bezos swings the implement of destruction.

Here’s an interesting PBS Digital Studio explainer about how Rock Doves became Sky Rats from WHRO Public Media in Norfolk VA.

I have a french magazine from 1897 with pigeon recipes.

I haven’t made them.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.