Watch: Pikachu starts deflating during dance show, wrestled off stage

I kept hoping to see the security dudes beating up Leakachu to keep him off the stage.

4 Likes

As pointed out below in another reply, it looks like the first guy in white was a stagehand which security at first didn’t realize so they all came running. Then they sort of helped get the Pikachu offstage once they realized what was going on.

Except for the confusion I liked seeing how fast they reacted.

1 Like

poor pikachu has cutest wardrobe malfunction ever

5 Likes

Even deflated it’s always a lot trickier to get them back in those Poké balls than it is to get them out.

6 Likes

“Who’s making toast in the middle of my show?”

Semi-unrelated - I was alarmed to somehow find this in an image search a few days ago looking for something else:

3 Likes

All we need is that little pump…

6 Likes

Ralphachu: Pi pika, pika chu pika pika.

Ms. Hoover: Ralph, why don’t you have a red crayon?

Ralphachu (sadly): Chu pika.

2 Likes

Yeah it looked like the first guy in the white shirt was a superfan who bum-rushed the lead pikachu for a hug and then the security guys were going after him

What is the plural and collective noun for pikachus, anyway?

Deflating will not be tolerated!

2 Likes

I’m guessing that visibility in that costume is really poor hence an out of place dancer could lead to chaos. I’m also wondering if a deflated costume could suffocate the wearer.

1 Like

It was fun watching this at double speed.

The way that everybody runs - presumably in order to remedy the situation before any camera can capture it - is quite charming.

You win the internet today.

Well, what can I say? Kinda makes me glad I have a proper job.

It’s such a let down.

1 Like

Interesting juxtaposition of Pikachu characters and Men In Black security.

The guy in white identified the Mimikyuu among them.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.