Watch President Biden wish Elon Musk “Lots of luck on his trip to the moon"

I see what you did there…

6 Likes

Fry: Ralph Kramden was just using space travel as a metaphor for domestic violence.

7 Likes

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

12 Likes

One of these days, Elon, one of these days… Bang, zoom - straight to the Moon!

6 Likes

But it’s so easy in the movies and Elon’s a super genius the likes of which we’ve never seen before. /s

6 Likes

Elon wouldn’t have wanted to pay them anyway. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Yet another dysfunctional techie billionaire. Why are all the techie billionaires all so fucked up?

5 Likes

Joining an HOA on another planet run by a megalomaniac billionaire without a free and ready supply of oxygen or water seems to be a low percentage choice for success.

12 Likes

Isn’t that a Schwarzenegger movie?

9 Likes

Ah. So that’s what EM did with his virtuous twin.

3 Likes

It’s a hyper-techy thing, being cool because you have cool toys… except they absolutely positively must be much, much bigger than anyone else’s cool toys… and thereby even cooler. Gotta be a major asshole to get there.

2 Likes

They can go on the Mars Ark Fleet Ship B to set things up for the rest of us. We’ll follow, unless we all die from a virus contracted from a dirty iPhone.

5 Likes

Do I want to know why Mars makes teeth fall out?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Am genuinely hoping it doesn’t faceplant in its third season like Westworld …

2 Likes

it’s kindergarten cop, right?

Johnny Depp Work GIF

7 Likes

All his fanbois can sign up for the Death Korps of Mars/Musk.

If nothing else, their bodies can fertilize the crops.

4 Likes

Well done :smiley:

Let’s send his ass to Pluto, planet or not.

[Met daniel ash at a club during the 80s. He was a major asshole to me, but friends and bandmates kindly defended my honor. I’ll gleefully PM the tale to any interested parties]

4 Likes

Gah, all these nay-sayers saying “Nay!” My boi Elon isn’t going to Mars in a spaceship; he’s going there by Hyperloop! Just think how easy it will be to dig a tunnel through space and maintain a vacuum in it! #allaboardthepaedotrain

3 Likes

It is the sugar.

7 Likes