Elon Musk changes name to "Lorde Edge" on Twitter and polls audience on paying his taxes

Originally published at: Elon Musk changes name to "Lorde Edge" on Twitter and polls audience on paying his taxes | Boing Boing

8 Likes

this is a fucking interesting time.

16 Likes

Many an oligarch has been subjected to a 12-inch haircut for less.

tumblr_o28rzodj8t1ssholto1_250|nullxnull

23 Likes

Thank you again for removing all doubt that you are a complete bag o shit.

Pay Your Taxes! Lorde Ego.

18 Likes

That follow-up tweet. How is this reality? Idiocracy was too optimistic.

11 Likes

Especially the timeframe. Most of that movie takes place 500 years in the future. At this rate it won’t take nearly that long before our society reaches that level.

12 Likes

I wonder what Lord Humungus’s twitter handle is…

mad max GIF

10 Likes

Where I work, we’re waiting on (the delayed) Crew-2 to come back and (the also delayed) Crew-3 to launch so that we can get on with the other things we have to do (not to mention the rest of our lives). I know he has little-to-nothing to do with the actual operations at SpaceX - and thats evidently just as well - but, nonetheless, Elon playing grabass on Twitter while some astronauts aren’t able to go anywhere is not a good look.

Meanwhile, how’s that timeline for Starship looking?

9 Likes

Why does BB always criticise Musk? He’s a brilliant and visionary businessman and even though he’s not perfect he’s a god king. /paynoattentiontotheamountofmoneyihaveinvestedinTesla

21 Likes

30 Rock Eye Roll GIF by TV Land Classic

Hey Elon…

Tax The Rich Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

16 Likes

Hey Musk. Some tax planning advice.

If you spent all your money to move to Mars right now - you would be outside of the jurisdiction by the time the tax bill comes due. And you have no reason for Earthian money on Mars. You’ll have MarsCoin.

16 Likes

21 Likes

@ayatollaofrockandrolla

6 Likes
5 Likes

I keep expecting to hear that his Twitter account got hacked, because this is deranged even for Musk, which is saying something. If it hasn’t been hacked, anyone doing business with any of Musk’s companies should really start making some plans…

4 Likes

He’s reading my comments here, isn’t he?

But not all of them

6 Likes
4 Likes

I think he did this because his Azeala Banks provided nickname - “Apartheid Clyde” - got snapped up already…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.