Watch Taika Waititi as a rabbit in a new stop-motion short film about animal testing

Originally published at: Watch Taika Waititi as a rabbit in a new stop-motion short film about animal testing | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Well, I guess I needed a good cry this morning. Time to review what we’re buying again and see if we’re avoiding animal tested products.

6 Likes

Also… classic Skinny Puppy video for Testure… NSFW… full of fake blood and real clips of animals being experimented on… and bad 80s graphics. So that’s your warning.

2 Likes

This is powerful and really well done.

I had never wondered what a mashup of David Lynch and Flight of the Conchords might be like before seeing this.

5 Likes

Saddest thing I’ve seen in sometime, got’a go blow my nose and wipe my face down.

3 Likes

For folks that don’t know, the Leaping Bunny program has been around for years and their logo is a great way to easily check for cosmetics not tested on animals.

They also have a shopping guide:

https://www.leapingbunny.org/shopping-guide

Not only does leaping bunny require products have no animal testing, they also require documentation from the companies suppliers that they also don’t test on animals. They also don’t approve orgs who sell products in mainland China (as China requires animal testing for cosmetics!)

Know the logo:

logo-1

6 Likes

anigif_enhanced-16147-1417655958-4

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.