Pet bunny experiences rabbit nirvana

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/16/pet-bunny-experiences-rabbit-n.html

6 Likes

I’m holding on for part 2, “Pet bunny experiences rabbit explosive diarrhea”

1 Like

Somebody Dox this guy! I keep waking up surrounded by mirepoix :wink: must be him!

I had pet bunnies, true fact, they used the litter box in the bathroom better than most cats.

“She works hard for the bunny, cha-cha, so hard for the bunny, cha-cha, so you better treat her right!”

11 Likes

If any of y’all want to do this for me with Japanese stationary supplies and airline tickets, I’m fine with it.

9 Likes

That rabbit sleeps surprisingly soundly for a prey organism in the open. I assume that olfactory familiarity helps; but there were definitely several occasions when it was tipped off enough to stir; but just snuffled and resettled without running through the “OMG is it incipient weasels?” checklist.

5 Likes

If any of y’all want to do this for me with Japanese stationary supplies and airline tickets, I’m fine with it.

I did that. But you overslept. So I took the stuff back. Sorry.

6 Likes

I’m not convinced the rabbit is entirely healthy. It seems to have a hard time standing.

1 Like

I was wondering. Can’t a bunny stand on its own?

Yeah, maybe Facebook makes an ad with the owner finding progressive bunny OB/GYN communities (throwing down on issues like one must own n bunnies, practice hutching like so, lifetime issues (so medical plans,) etc.) and drops a few Chan Zuckerberg ‘charts’ by Chan instead of the foundation…

That purring was neat! Skipping the unveil of unwieldy 8’ wide bunny paths for them to jump to for the purpose of the video is a fine choice. 108%, everything but the carrot’s vore dream.

6 Likes

a prey organism in the open

It was pretty focused on presenting as a bas-weave beige rave-BPM mat up to when diabetes threatened. All my organisms sleep in rafter details with sharp knives quavering ready in the corners of their tattoos; orchids, spiders, dust mites…I see your ass, ‘curry’ plant that may or may not ever cook up.

6 Likes

They spring up really quickly on their own when they’re healthy.

Ahah, so this one might have some disability. It just seemed like the human was being too handsy… But perhaps there is a good reason for it.

Band Name!!
Horror Folk Songs from the dark part of the forest.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.