Uncertainty over why rabbit prefers to walk on its front legs

[Permalink]

2 Likes

Not a bunny owner, or a vet here. But, I did know someone with a bunny once, which got a bad infection of some sort, and caused permanent damage (brain damage?). After that the bunny always held its head at an unnatural sideways angle.

Wonder if it could be something similar.

Clearly, his little feet hurt. T_T

2 Likes

Head tilt in rabbits tends to be caused be E. Cuniculi, which effects the brain usually my making the rabbit dizzy. So it tends to always look and walk at an angle to compensate for the “spin”. Walking on the front legs would be an exceptionally odd symptom.

Learn this one weird trick to avoid being lunch!

14 Likes

Spider: “All right, new guy. Follow my lead if you want to live. No questions.”

3 Likes

Silly rabbit

3 Likes

Now the snake needs to perform an even more impressive feat to sway its keepers to feed it the hand stand bunny. Game on, snake.

4 Likes

Another article said the bunny’s back legs are crippled, and this is the only way it can get around.

1 Like

Fuzzy little punk is clearly attempting to problematize the ‘quadruped/biped’ duality, as well as boldly challenging the implicit assumptions of ‘normative bipedalism’ through embodied art.

That’s at least a solid B+ in the right critical theory seminar, smart little chap.

2 Likes
1 Like

You know what they say, carrying around a rabbit’s foot is lucky, except for the rabbit.

SOME BUN!

TERRIFIC!

RADIANT!

1 Like

I’m trying to make a spider/trickster/trichinosis thing here but it just isn’t coming together.

< Brainspore> It looks like he’s hopped up. < /Brainspore>

1 Like

dunno about bunnies, but my neighbor’s male pommeranian does this when he urinates.

it
is
fucking
hilarious.

4 Likes

mmmmm… hausenpfeffer. Looks like a pre-dinner acrobatic show to me.

Neurological disease? Never heard of it. Neurological disease? Never heard of it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.