Watch: Teenage girl falls out of ride at Six Flags, drops into crowd

6 Likes

Autocorrect is really hating on you today. Sorry.
Back on topic, slender and prone to slumping in her seat is something that i can imagine going catastrophic quick.

2 Likes

JHC. hating my iPhone.

Yes. I also see it as it’s a 14 yr old. Given my experience it can also lend itself to goofing around when they shouldn’t be.

1 Like

I am a fan of Canada’s Wonderland! Let me know what’s new there if you go!

“Great Escape”

Why did she get out seems more interesting. how could she remains important though.

If one in 16 million times you have to pay one 16M dollar settlement, I wonder if Great Escape has a Russian Roulette also?

Wild hypothesis time!

• She wanted to be cool, and cool teenagers are always hanging out, so she tried hanging out.
  • A bee/wasp/hornet flew in, so she flew out.
  • The other occupant had recently eaten at chipotle and there was insufficient breeze inside.
  • She was pretending to be Mindy from the Mindy and Buttons bits on Animaniacs, but Buttons the dog wasn’t there to save her (and then get blamed for the shenanigans and called a bad dog).

Will do, but we’re more likely to hit to zoo while up there… my family is not big into roller coasters, and that park seems to be mostly about the coasters now.

That being said, we have some neighbors originally from Toronto who love it there (precisely because of the coasters)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.