Little girl has an iron grip, takes a 360 degree ride

[Read the post]

2 Likes

too bad the videographer didn’t take a 90 degree ride. :wink:

8 Likes

well played, little girl.

1 Like

The thousand yard stare after the ride was hysterical. You could see her mind processing what just happened and decide it was fun and not terrifying.

9 Likes

Yup, that was great. Now imagine her reaction if the mom had screamed and leapt towards her and picked her up.

Mom did the right thing: laugh and play it cool, and if it turns out the kid is actually hurt, then offer comfort.

5 Likes

So, little girl has negligent parent.

3 Likes

Well it’s a good thing somebody is concerned. Won’t somebody think of the children?

4 Likes

Bad parenting?

8 Likes

Best parenting.

5 Likes

My immediate reaction surprised me. I’m never like this. Update: tempered my reaction a bit more.

…fine. Maybe it was good parenting to not freak out. But what was she not-thinking in the first place? See your kid tumble around like they’re in a dryer?

Future astronaut / archaeologist.

To everyone who is claiming bad parenting. Please submit a continuous video feed of your believed to be superior parenting skills for full analysis and critique. Thank you for your cooperation.

4 Likes

It’s more of a game than a criticism.

1 Like

LOL: Well I missed the boat…

1 Like

Worse than that… losing the shot at the best part. If you’re gonna be cinematographer to your kid’s death-defying stunts, you gotta either commit to getting the shot, or actually leap to make the save.

5 Likes

I have this little twitch that tells me fair play involves showing kids a clue as to how to handle things like that.

I wonder how they handle visits to safari parks?

Hopefully with a measured and proportionate response to the actual, rather than imagined, risk.

Yeah definitely bad parenting between the sidways view and cutting away at the best part. F minus. Call CPS and have them show her how to shoot video JEEZ!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.