Little girl not particularly pumped to be on this amusement park ride at all, actually

[Read the post]

1 Like

that was pretty cute…i like that she was still “wooing” with that facial expression and as little enthusiasm as possible.

5 Likes

This will be useful in the eventual emancipation lawsuit.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Then you’d’ve loved us at our company’s AGMs.

3 Likes

Oblig:

As a parent I can say that she almost certainly begging to go back on it again a few minutes after it was over.

Kids facing a new experience:

‘I don’t know and it’s freaky, but the adults seem OK so I’ll go along with it and say ‘whee’ like mom wants me to’

‘Wow, that was exciting and I didn’t die like I initially thought. I want to do it again!’

2nd time on ride ‘Genuine Whee!’

1 Like

By a strange coincidence, “How’re we gonna get down from here?” Is the title of my proposed national anthem, to replace the star spangled banner.

3 Likes

Sounds like a talking heads song.

1 Like

If life is a rollercoaster-like ride, I am this little girl.

2 Likes

This is how I was as a kid. Once on the rides, I couldn’t understand the hype.

What do you mean “Because it’s an amusement park”? If I am not amused, can I get a refund?

Now I can kind of appreciate water parks, or rides which actually go somewhere. But I still get annoyed by the many rides which seem to be different ways of spinning people in circles.

1 Like

As a child who did not like roller coasters, you are likely projecting.

Like Marla Singer projects her inner Dionne Warwick?

Perhaps. I didnt like them much either, which was why I was so surprised
when my kids responded to that stuff as I described above

God bless you, Mom!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.