Watch these two guys try to move a giant pottery urn onto a tiny truck

And what would hold it while they moved? One of them standing on the back, holding it, would have added to their weight balance problem.

1 Like

I think it should have been more like, “… the wrong fools for the job.”

4 Likes

the truck looks like a Tuk-Tuk to me. i have distinct memories of hanging on for dear life in the back of one as our driver took a 2-wheel turn in downtown Bangkok in one of those. they apparently tip over frequently.

2 Likes

I think the way to do would be to lift the trike-thing so it’s pointing skyward, walk it back so the urn and the flatbed are touching, strap (or docktape) the urn to the flatbed and carefully manoeuvre the whole lot back to horizontal.

Simples

2 Likes

if I may

7 Likes

That’s brilliant!

2 Likes

Hurtin’ Albertans ftw!

4 Likes

the legend of zelda link GIF

2 Likes

Probably filmed it for liability purposes. Kind of like how the Amazon people photograph doormats.

1 Like

Two Guys: if only we had a third person to steady it or push it from behind.
Cameraman: yeah, that would make all the difference… okay, action!

8 Likes

Funny song… btdt…

1 Like

No. These motorcycle trike configurations are all over China. Some used in delivery work others with fully enclosed cabins used as “taxis”. Driver and a couple of people in the back.
Pity, if they’d only had a couple of helpers they could have gotten that item aboard.

Ch trike

The Japanese (who did not invent them) were producing trikes at least a decade before Piaggio and so it was probably them to blame for their proliferation all over Asia. An interesting read: Auto rickshaw - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Big Urn Owner: “Perhaps you both can… handle these.”
(Shows them two small funeral urns. She slowly smiles.)

2 Likes

Something about attempting to fornicate with footballs.

5750gf

6 Likes

Or “Hey, buddy, could you stop filming us and lend a hand?”

3 Likes

Quick, get a youtube on diy kintsugi, we can still come out ahead:

(Urn by Karen Swami)

7 Likes

It almost worked!

3 Likes

{golf clap}

2 Likes

Yeah but I bet if it was Viets moving that thing they’d have got in on board with room for a partridge in a pear tree.