Watch this baby muskox get the zoomies!

Originally published at: Watch this baby muskox get the zoomies! | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Has anyone ever studied what it is about a pile of leaves that makes them seemingly universally enjoyable by humans, dogs, and musk oxen?

7 Likes

I got excited and realized it’s more X content.

4 Likes

Don’t let Elon Musk control what you find interesting and fun.

6 Likes

Happy Christmas GIF

6 Likes

@danimagoo you are certainly right.

However, when I go there now, it keeps asking for my password, etc. in a way that won’t let me get to the content easily. Perhaps it’s just me, and I can troubleshoot, but then I remember I prefer not to be on X, and then I leave. So in addition to my distaste for the place, it’s just a personal pain in the ass.

edit: I went back and just clicked on the offending pw requests and could see the muskox. So yay.

3 Likes

I was able to play the embedded video here on BoingBoing without having to go to Xitter.

1 Like

Likely I didn’t see the embedded link. Thanks for that.

3 Likes

Yup. Without technical difficulties, but, I might add, with a fleeting sense of guilt and self-loathing.

5 Likes

Guilt-free link of frolicking muskox that does not involve fascistic muskshitweasel:

7 Likes

On they way back to my parents yesterday, someone had made a huge pile of leaves in the street (or was it the side walk area?

Anyway - it took all my will power to not drive through it or get out and jump into it.

2 Likes

Peter Rabbit Aww GIF by Sky

7 Likes

See also (although no leaves are involved in these zoomies);

8 Likes

What a delightful little bulldozer.

4 Likes

It is more closely related to sheep and goats than to oxen; it is placed in its own genus, Ovibos (Latin: “sheep-ox”).

Well, there is that element of danger…

0_o

3 Likes

Then you can watch it on the Nitter mirror, which I just learned about today.

Swap “twitter.com” with “nitter.net

https://nitter.net/PtDefianceZoo/status/1724247089817735674

Here’s what nitter does:
https://nitter.net/about

3 Likes

It’s that time of year when the leaves all fall down
And the ground is all covered an yellow and brown
And when the dog poops
It shall never be found.

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize

8 Likes