Watch this fellow's impressive jumping flip across a wide swimming pool

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/12/watch-this-fellows-impressiv.html

5 Likes

ezgif-2-69456a1fff5f

37 Likes

Jesus!

(no really…is that Jesus?)

14 Likes

Nah, his younger brother, Jake.

11 Likes

What happened to Brian?

18 Likes

Pretty sure he broke his neck trying to jump across a hot tub.

7 Likes

You know that already.
You also know that they were not related, just neighbours.
But enough of this gay banter - let’s not forget the real issues here, shall we?

3 Likes

Amazing! He didn’t even have to take his shirt off to do it. (Maybe it’s like that bit in The Dark Night Rises, with using the safety rope while climbing out of the pit – you know you’ll make it when you have no fear of getting your clothing wet.)

Does doing the flip make it easier, or harder? Aside from making it look more impressive.

I think you mean Bob:

1 Like

That’s fine, but can he do it while playing a cello?

5 Likes

This is BoingBoing-Town, Jake. Ukelelers and coders first . . . then the theorbists and cellists.

I do wish he’d been carrying or eating a banana, tho.

4 Likes

I don’t get it. He totally missed the water.

23 Likes

My favorite part was the end when he goes “Eeeey.”

3 Likes

I dunno if I can watch any more daring flips for a while without PTSD. Who would have thought the legs can do that?

3 Likes

No, Bob is one of the others; it’s Bob, Jake, Jesus, Kenneth and Richard, actually.

1 Like

He had room to spare. So clearly he has some hops. Holy crap.

3 Likes

The whole Christ family was really hydrophobic, just above the IP65/68 rating.

11 Likes

There’s a banana skin just out of shot on the left.

2 Likes

I knew he wasn’t going to get hurt because BB called him a “fellow”, and not a “gentleman”.

Way to telegraph the results, BB!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If the flip made it easier I think we’d see the same in the long jump at the Olympics. So, no, it’s just for parkour flair.