Watch this mail carrier toss a package... right onto the roof of a house

Originally published at: Watch this mail carrier toss a package… right onto the roof of a house | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Swing and a miss, it happens to the best of us.

7 Likes

28 Likes

Being so far along in her pregnancy, she has no plans on climbing a ladder and retrieving the parcel.

Come on, neighbors! Somebody help her out.

14 Likes

Post Office seems to have no issue with this as we get stuff thrown at the house and all the neighbor’s houses every week.

There is a car that drives by around 5am and just flings “Shopper” advertising things wrapped in plastic at every property. They go everywhere. We’ve tried almost everything to get them to stop. They won’t. I just noticed that there is a USPS PERMIT printed on them as well as the route number etc. When I called USPS to inquire if these were being delivered under this PERMIT they initially seemed very interested because nothing was being put on the property in the mailboxes. Eventually I got an automated “Case Resolved!” email. Nothing changed. So apparently they are good with it.

3 Likes

“Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from…never mind, I’ll just fling it on the roof."

Sheesh. How freaking lazy can a person be?

4 Likes

I’ve had a few packages go missing… Maybe I should look on my roof?

7 Likes

That’s actually kinda impressive.

3 Likes

At least it’s more secure than at the bottom of the driveway, which is where Amazon Prime often leaves our packages.

2 Likes

Why would she just leave like that, without at least telling the residents? I suspect they would understand that it was an honest mistake, but to just leave without saying anything? smh

3 Likes

Obligatory link

Ace Ventura - Package Delivery

1 Like

I would expect, because I am a silly optimist, for the local postmaster to get someone out there and retreive the silly thing.

Then disicpline her formally.

When I grew up the Post Office was still the best aspect of the US Government that people had routine contact with.

1 Like

It’s probably not even the package she expects it to be.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.