Watch this new trailer for the previously cancelled Batgirl film

Originally published at: Watch this new trailer for the previously cancelled Batgirl film | Boing Boing

1 Like

Yvonne Craig Batgirl GIF by aaron frey

6 Likes

You need to watch the making of this video (posted yesterday) and correct your information. This is not actually leaked footage but a video they made with their own actors and effects. I will give you that they advertised it as a leak (which is BS on their part) so I understand the confusion, but you need to correct your article.

5 Likes

Ditto. It’s NEW footage BASED on a lot of SFX work, and their own actress and costumes, in the STYLE of leaked footage. It looks like the existing leaked footage, which is an attestation of the quality of their work.

1 Like

So does that mean the actual movie would have slightly less cheesy dialog? I’m not saying I didn’t like it, but I was expecting Dark Knight and I got a lot more '66 Batman.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

I find it heartwarming to see a bunch of “bros” championing a Batgirl movie (especially a POC bat woman), even if it never sees the light of day.

Cry Crying GIF by NBC

4 Likes

I am so glad to find that’s not actual dialogue…

1 Like

Yeah, it’s explicitly a trailer for the idea of a Batgirl film.

Yeah, the voice-over is surprisingly cheesy, I suspect their previous Batman project is leaking through:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.