Watch what happens when a cop pulls over Lancaster County President Judge Dennis Reinaker

At least he wasn’t shot. :thinking:

1 Like

The cop or the judge? :rofl:

7 Likes

The internet needs more videos like this. I say: let the corruption vids rain down like greenbacks flooding a billionaire’s kid’s college account.

3 Likes

Ya beat me to it.

1 Like

oh yes you can.

http://www.pacourts.us/courts/courts-of-common-pleas/common-pleas-president-judges

1 Like

America, where no one is above the law… Unless, you know, they are.

4 Likes
5 Likes

Oh apologies, Mr. AboveTheLaw, I didn’t recognize you with the black eye.

what bla…whack

2 Likes

Running up on a cop could easily earn him a tasering.

3 Likes

Or worse (though I guess he was a middle-aged white guy in a fancy car, so he was plot armour); I mean who the heck tail-gates a marked police car? The officer might have “feared-for-his-life”.

3 Likes

Yes.

(padding)

1 Like

I assume you mean Lancaster County. Are you familiar with this part of Pennsylvania? Have you heard of Vice Chancellor Tamika Montgomery-Reeves? Former Lancaster County magisterial district judge Kelly S. Ballentine?

I don’t know what the story was now, but I recall there were these judges who were trusted to carry out the emperor/king’s word. They were accorded every privilege and had much respect, but if they were caught abusing their power it was basically treason.
Thing is this is video evidence of this judge abusing his power and anyone seen abusing their power of authority should loose it as a bare minimum.
I suppose this endemic of the US, where everyone are happy like a pig in mud when it comes to abusing what little authority they have. But the thing about authority is that it is not inviolable and ultimately any authority is granted by the people, until the people have enough of the abuse and rise up.

1 Like

Hm. It’s really difficult to put my finger on what this makes me think of, but something related to police pulling their guns on and possibly shooting people who “act aggressively” or something like that. And maybe those people had a slightly different appearance than this gentleman? I’m also getting this odd whiff of … Eastern Europe? Something about wealth and power and … people being treated differently based on this? Hm. No, I’m really struggling here, can’t put my finger on it. Oh well. Must be a fluke, we all know the US is the epitome of freedom, equality and democracy, after all.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.