Watch when Lyft passengers find out their driver is actually Chance the Rapper

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/15/watch-when-lyft-passengers-fin.html

4 Likes

I’m so out of it, that I actually wouldn’t know who he was. :slightly_frowning_face:

12 Likes

“Do you know who you are?” :laughing:

Slightly disappointed they didn’t call it Chance Encounters though.

8 Likes

Chance pulls this stunt to bring attention to…

Lyft.

Just sayin’

3 Likes

Watch when Lyft passengers find out their driver is actually Jack the Ripper

6 Likes

…who is pulling the stunt to draw attention to his charity, the New Ripper Fund…

4 Likes

Yeah, me neither.

Now, if it was Chance the Gardener, I’d be (1) very glad to meet him and (2) worried that he probably doesn’t know how to drive.

3 Likes

That last lady’s reaction was just the purest thing ever, she seems like such a sweet person :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I know of him from Saturday Night Live. He’s guest-hosted and performed there a couple of times. Here he is on SNL as the Pizza Delivery Guy:

He delivers the pizza?

Frick, yea!

He certainly did… and with a “sausage”. Watch the video.

1 Like

I guess I’d hop in and introduce myself as Brian the Lyft Passenger.

1 Like

Yeah, add me to “Chance the Who?” crowd.

1 Like

I don’t know his music at all, but here in Chicago he makes news for doing awesome things so often that I just think of him as “Chance the Philanthropist.”

5 Likes

I’m crying over here, what an awesome human being.

2 Likes

I don’t follow him either but i’ve seen him mentioned with a lot of love. I don’t know anything about his philanthropic work or music but it’s definitely good to know that he’s got a good heart

2 Likes

Um, since when the heck do riders jump in the front seat for a Lyft? That be weird, yo.

1 Like

Who the what?

1 Like

Rap the Chancer.

Who the hell is Chance the Rapper and why should I care?