We don't know how much Village Roadshow paid to buy Australia's new censoring copyright law

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/02/mps-for-sale.html

1 Like

Village Roadshow, all the works it owns, and all the protestations of the rent seeking bastards that made this happen - all of it - needs to be stricken from google. A big fucking spoonful of it’s own medicine should take care of this.

6 Likes

2 million to Audi?

Oh.

By not misusing the word “censorious” you have transformed me into a being of PURE LOVE

1 Like

Whenever I see “AUD” it makes me think of the episode of Buffy where we see a flashback to Anya’s human life as the Swedish peasant wench Aud.

1 Like

Million? With an “M”? That’s so cute! Hey, I like Australia, maybe I’ll buy me a slice!

1 Like

That’s just shy of the AUD1.75 million that Malcolm Turnbull spent to temporarily become PM. They should’ve just spent the extra half mill, and led the country for however long our Prime Ministerships last for these days. Think we’re down to about 3 months or so?

1 Like

Your post popped this gem out of the mental jukebox.

CABARET VOLTAIRE - SENSORIA

I kept reading this as “Antiques Roadshow” and thought, “That’s just the last straw. I’m canceling my PBS subscription!”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.