Weaponized baseball cap

Don’t be fooled by cheap parlor tricks and film editing, get the one, the only:

10 Likes

Damn right!

1 Like

Mythbusters did a segment concluding that there’s no possible way a hat could be thrown with enough force to decapitate a stone statue.

I believe that Oddjob responded by murdering everyone at the Discovery Channel with his tiepin.

4 Likes

This is just what I need to finish accessorizing for the warrior lifestyle…

you had me at “peed on”.

1 Like

My favorite are “stun knuckles” which are ABS plastic knuckle guards (plastic brass knuckles) with two electrodes exposed and a trigger under your thumb.

The 14y/o boy in me really wants a pair of them.

Actually, this hat is an Israeli design.

Don’t miss the helpful Amazon reviews. 5 stars. Much good. Wow.

Ahh, so it’s humorless about warmongering then? But otherwise comfortable and stylish?

2 Likes

I also like the Velcro thoughtfully sewn on the front so you can rotate through your Tactical Patch collection. My ninja throwing star patch conceals a real ninja throwing star!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Captain Buzzkill. Coming in here with your “facts” based on “observation”.

3 Likes

It’s tactical!

Oh no, Captain Buzzkill is a different assassin entirely.

5 Likes

It’s tactical!

Is this what The Skipper had in his hat? I am now much more impressed with Gilligan’s fortitude.

I think these are largely for young “Mall Ninjas”.

If I want to carry a weapon, I think I’d just carry a real weapon.

“Gimmie your money, man!”

“I don’t think so!” wapish! “Gotcha!”

“What the fuck is that? A plastic Batarang?”

“It’s my tactical Low Profile Less-Lethal Self-Defense Tool! Gotcha! Now what, sucka?”

“I got a gun…”

“Oh yes, quite right, well would you like my pin number along with the debit card? It won’t really do you much good otherwise.”

Ah, so that’s why the build team is no longer on the show… (sad sad)

The real promotional video is pretty impressive, but this video with pseudo-brain splattering (i.e. fists of fury pulping a watermelon) is much more aggressively violent and therefore appropriate.

I daresay the accent does a lot to sell it. It seems evocative of various action movies. The above video with the watermelon just doesn’t seem to have the same impact.

I reckon anyone planning to release a similar video should consider dubbing.