Weed wacker achieves level 99

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/21/weed-wacker-achieves-level-99.html

15 Likes

“Yo, dog! We heard you like fast spinny things, so we put spinny things on your feet, so you can be spinning while you’re using your spinner!”

18 Likes

Wasn’t this guy an unlockable character in “Twisted Metal 2”?

12 Likes

this is a level of awesome i would like to achieve, at ANY task, just once in my life.

30 Likes

Brother needs a theme song!

3 Likes

This is perhaps the most efficient human I’ve ever seen!

9 Likes

This is truly awesome - even though it is almost physically painful to watch a strimmer used with no guard. I doubt those shades are proper safety glasses, either.

His method is certainly an improvement on this, though. Him having a much more ‘extendable and flexible’ linkage between line and wheels makes a big difference where versatility is concerned…
drmower

6 Likes

On a scale of 1 -10 I give him an 11.

16 Likes

You could say this video is pretty wacky :sunglasses:

19 Likes

No, I couldn’t. I have my pride.

12 Likes

Work smarter, not harder.

6 Likes

For me, smarter means not sending myself to the ER. But this guy seems to have cyborg mode mastered.

10 Likes

I don’t. Clearly i’m off my wheels.

10 Likes

I fully expect to start seeing landscape crews stocking their trailers with these things.

Mulch? Check
Mowers? Check
Weedwackers? Check
Segways? Check

5 Likes

“Do you even weed wack?”

3 Likes

Can we get some LED POV Spinners on that hover board?

Spinners

6 Likes

You’re just weeding out the bad comments, aren’t you?

8 Likes

I believe Bachman Turner Overdrive wrote a song about this.

You know which one. . .

6 Likes

It’s kind of low tech in some ways, but this is the sort of thing I look at and think, “yeah, we are living in the future”. When I was a kid, thes were state of the art:
And it’s unclear if he has ear protection or is listening to tunes, which also would have been a piece of science fiction back in the day.

9 Likes

In a good Christian household those are refered to as a string-trimmers you digital Canaanite.

5 Likes