Welcome to Freedom Cafe - where chicken is cooked at 100 degrees F and the servers touch your food

I’m impressed by how many people missed the satire in this (mostly in the twitter replies). We’ve all lost our minds.

1 Like

It’s not satire. People are actually refusing to wear masks.

1 Like

My Google-fu sucks on mobile, but wasn’t there a libertarian town once that had a massive food poisoning outbreak because they got rid of the health department for the sake of freedom?

1 Like

Yes they did.

They also had a slight outbreak of Bears.

12 Likes

I dunno, all the kitchens I worked in were small enough that usually the wait staff were helping to dress the plates just before they left the the kitchen anyway. So yeah, I touched your food before I served it, you’re welcome.

1 Like

It’s so that the emergency services people don’t have to go looking for bodies in ditches and bushes. Also funeral homes save money on make-up not having to cover up gravel-rash on the dearly departed’s faces.

Ayn Rand, Rand Paul, and Paul Ryan go into a bar. All three die from unregulated poison alcohol.

Best thing about this joke is kind of ruined now that Paul Ryan isn’t in government any more. There’s got to be a state where there’s a knucklehead named Paul in politics…

4 Likes

As long as they don’t drink a dangerous mutagen that turns them into a conglomerate entity named Ayn Rand Paul Ryan I think I’m fine with it :wink:

2 Likes

Howdy, neighbor, I’m in the same county. Weird seeing the inside of my nearest hospital and the tent I got my most recent COVID test at on the national news last night!

Get your first jab yet? First appointment I could get last week was at Ford Field, but worth the drive. Even worth the exponentially worse drive back - srsly, people lose their blinkin’ minds in the afternoon commute.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.