We're screwed!

I REPEAT. WE’RE SCREWED!!!

BoingBoing, Alternet, The Real News Network, THink Progress, and all of the progressive United States sites are screwed!!!

FOR TRUMP WILL KILL US ALL:

KILL. US. ALL!!!

WE’RE FUCKED!!!

We endured Bush, we endure Reagan, but never have we experience a dictatorship under a hand of an incompetent businessman.

This is our fear, and it became a reality: the entire government have been taken over by representatives of the corporate elites. WE HAVE OFFICIALLY BECOME AN PLUTOCRACY!!! WE COULD BE EVEN WORST THAN FUCKING CHINA!!!

1 Like

I think it’s not really worth worrying about. I live the way I know I should, until I die and then it isn’t my problem anymore. What I don’t do is get intimidated into second-guessing myself. I always re-think what I am doing, but NOT based upon the whimsical pressure of ignoramuses.

Progress happens whether I survive or not. The danger is that I might retard progress if I am intimidated into thinking it might save my skin. But what would be the point? If I had no agency to do this stuff, I’d be effectively neutralized anyway, biding my time in a shittier world. THAT is what both police and corporations alike count on, that by treating people ever worse, that “self interest” will prevail in all quarters and legitimize their preferred culture of selfishness, suspicion, and short-sightedness.

Basically, to stand up to oppression, you can’t afford to fear your death as the worst possible outcome. Better IMO to have a more “bushido” attitude that I am dead already - then I am free to act for now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 99 days. New replies are no longer allowed.