What are the most interesting BBS topics?

People who do this should be required to create a new topic about something that is guaranteed to be interesting to everyone, no exceptions. If they are unable to create a topic that is interesting to everyone, then they should keep their mouths shut.

12 Likes

2 Likes

Are those really what we think everyone is interested in? Conversations about sex I can see, but it varies a lot. Conversations about money…well, numismatics can be cool, but otherwise I have a tough time thinking of anything I have heard people talk about that has been quite as boring.

15 Likes

:joy: The bidet threads always seem to find universal interest, at least in those that bother to click, read, and post.

20 Likes

I think that is what people are interested in having.

2 Likes

…I stand by what I said. Wanting sex I can see but it varies a lot with the circumstances, and money is important for survival and enabling you to do things but beyond that having it seems deeply uninteresting to me.

9 Likes

Perhaps that’s because the need to keep one’s assal region clean throughout the day transcends all other differences.

3 Likes

And food. No one complains over on the food thread about things being posted in fault, or whatever they complain about. But that’s probably more about us talking amongst ourselves versus the more public facing side of BB in general. Makes me even more grateful to the mods and others who make this space (the bbs) possible. :heart:

Editing to add @Nightflyer and all other who prudently start new threads when happy derails are in the works to the gratitude list for keeping this place running. Thank you.

12 Likes

There was a (small) chunk of a story I read a long time ago where the protagonists were offered a range of super powers, invisibility, super speed, etc. Which did they come to blows over? Pinching off the perfect loaf. Never having to wipe, because there was no need. It was perfect. That is the kind of superpower I could get behind! (Pun intended)

16 Likes

I vote for Spaaaaace!

7 Likes

I hate that I recognize that idea from somewhere.
Superhero Team

17 Likes

God, that would be so practical.

7 Likes

I have it on good authority that the older one gets, the more of a superpower that becomes.

6 Likes

Wait… are you telling me that most people don’t have that ability?

3 Likes

Correct.

5 Likes

Our research has shown us that people like threads about doctors, Abraham Lincoln, and dogs. Our new thread is a can’t fail hit called, Abraham Lincoln’s Doctor’s Dog.

10 Likes

Abraham Lincoln’s Doctor’s Dog Saves Orphaned Kittehs.

9 Likes

Are you kidding me!? And all I got was this freakin’ telekinesis!?

8 Likes

A dog out on a walk in a park finds and eats a five dollar bill and begins to retch in great pain. Fortunately, a passerby who happened to be a doctor knew what to do. She saved the dog by performing the Heimlich Maneuver in the nick of time!

1 Like

Four score and seven kittens adopted by dog named Lincoln. Medical career beckons.

8 Likes