What did we get stuck in our rectums in 2020?

Million to one shot, doc. Million to one!

12 Likes

Rectum? Damn near killed 'im!

8 Likes

Yes, with hats it tends to be rabbits but noses are mostly children. Which rather puts a lie to them coming from cabbage patches

OTOH children are not the only thing, vis:

5 Likes

Well, I dunno about you, but I didn’t have anything stuck in there that a little laxative couldn’t fix.

1 Like

And once again the GOP got Trump up their ass!

also this

5 Likes

Shitfaced!!! That is the wrong end for the anal beads… no wonder she cant find them

4 Likes

dude… you haven’t snorted 'em?
man. where you been?

3 Likes

The word for year in spanish is año. The word for anus in spanish is ano.

In high school spanish class we got to learn a lot of our classmates had a non-traditional number of anuses.

13 Likes
  • “WAS SLEEPING WHEN HER 4 YO CHILD BROKE WOODEN TIP OF A PAINT BRUSH AND PUT IT IN HER EAR”

Has four-year-old child, is now terrified.

• TONGUE RING

That’s just showing off.

• “PLAYING WITH PHONE AND FELL ASLEEP WHEN HE WOKE UP HIS STYLUS WAS IN HIS URETHA. INJURY OCCURRED 4 DAYS AGO AND DIDN’T SEEK TREATMENT”

They’re going to judge you better if you just own it.

• “METAL SCREW IN HIS URETHRA TO CAUSE AN ERECTION”

See, that guy, wait, AAAAAAAAAA!

• “PATIENT REPORTS INSERTING A DEODORANT SPRAY CAN INSIDE HIS RECTUM LAST NIGHT AS HE WAS CONSTIPATED”
  • “SHAMPOO BOTTLE IN HIS RECTUM THAT HE PLACED THERE BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE WAS CONSTIPATED”

And….did it work?

• WEEBLE WOBBLE TOY

Um, if this is the toy I remember, it’s fucking four feet tall.

6 Likes

Paint brush in penis:

1 Like

No, Weebles are 3" or so little egg-shaped figurines, that ofc always wobble to the heavily-weighted, wider end down. “Weebles wobble but they don’t fall down!” was the ad copy; what can I say, the '70s had some dank memes, amirite?

Notably, Weebles also make excellent ammo for the cannons of errant hellion teens. Hell, just bean someone with a Weeble; the things are incredibly durable and dense. You can bet quite a few kids in the '70s and early ‘80s had a Weeble bounce off their cranium, once or thrice ^^’ .

11 Likes

Those candy canes though. Why?

1 Like

Nope. I like boring. I had to do Latin at school when it was required for Oxford and Cambridge (fortunately that went before I left school), and I rejoice that it is now studied only by people that will use it. If you don’t know, the ‘s’ plural should always be acceptable. English should welcome new users (though it is probably too late to fix all the spelling nonsense).

NB: How do you stand on ‘hippopotamus’, and ‘octopus’? These were Greek words but adopted into Latin, so the Latin plural is historically correct too.

7 Likes

They forgot to add Lindsey Graham’s head to that list

9 Likes

'tis the season.

2 Likes

I hope you wished them a happy new one.

9 Likes

Well, you have to deflate them, roll them up tightly, and

I’ve said too much.

7 Likes

My ex had a high school Spanish teacher who was frequently asked about the word for blue. The students kept pretending to have trouble pronouncing it. I guess the way the class said azul reflected the way they felt about the instructor. :wink:

10 Likes

If you’re looking for records, Trump has been able to function normally for years with the entirety of the Republican party up his ass.

Well, “Trump” normal, anyway.

8 Likes

2ed2fc46472c92aeeda6e3a970de1309--punching-bag-clowns

Yeah, I think this is what you’re thinking about. Romper Room had their own version, too.

@Bozobub posted the Weebils Wobbling that I remember although I didn’t remember the Romper Room tie-in.

6 Likes