What happens if Trump loses the election but refuses to leave office

Trump would just roll over Biden, and he’s massive enough that the rolling would suffocate the poor guy, if not break ribs.

1 Like

Donny Boy would suffer a stroke before he could even gain deadly momentum. Death by cheeseburger.

Tell that to the civilians killed by American bombing campaigns in Cambodia.

5 Likes

Yes, you can get the US soldiers, sailors, and airmen to attack targets abroad that are entirely inappropriate. (The diplomacy of strategic target selection is beyond their pay grade.)

Do you think they would do to Interstate 95 what they did to the Ho Chi Minh Trail?

But if Biden had a Trans Am…

1 Like

I have this discussion with a coworker on a regular basis. I really can’t see the USA EVER throwing a current or past president in jail. Hell we rarely jail rich people - a rich ex-president, I don’t think so. Trump may spend the rest of his life fighting state charges but I really doubt he’ll ever see a jail cell.

I tend to agree. Unless there is something particularly egregious (like it’s true he was helping the Iranians to launder money), there’s a tendency to avoid a precedent of jailing former presidents.

But that doesn’t mean he can’t be investigated and prosecuted. It just means he’ll get to stay out while appeals are ongoing. And his kids are fair game. Would anyone be surprised if he cut a deal that sent one of his sons to prison?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.