What if there was more than one song about giving actor Dave Coulier oral sex?

Originally published at: What if there was more than one song about giving actor Dave Coulier oral sex? | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Um, no. This topic sucks.

16 Likes

Over It Ugh GIF

16 Likes

GIF by Arturo Castro

6 Likes

Maybe this was here on BB, but I came across this very nice comment from Dave Coulier on the whole thing fairly recently.

5 Likes

ten3or

10 Likes

no_no_bad

10 Likes

Coulier and Morisette both come off as class acts in that interview. His description of hearing the song for the first time is also hilarious.

7 Likes

You’d expect God to come off as a class act, but yeah, even Dave Coulier. Huh.

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF

7 Likes

7 Likes

Here is my Jagged Little Pill story. I posted this many years ago on the Facebooks:

For over two decades I thought Alanis Morissette’s “You Oughta Know” said “The cross-eyed bear that you gave to me.” I had pictured Alanis and Dave Coulier on a date at a carnival. He knocked down some milk bottles to win her a malformed bear. I thought it was wonderful symbolism. The bear was imperfect as was their relationship.

I literally just learned that she sings “The cross I bear that you gave to me” and my world is shattered. — feeling crestfallen.

14 Likes

Tumblr_l_95290222287937

1 Like

Wasn’t just the one song more than enough (and maybe too much)?

2 Likes

There is this weird alternative universe out there – somewhere – where people are behave like adults. This is a small window into that, I think.

3 Likes

Enormous, Mendacious, Disembodied Anus :notes:

This is really , really an awkward topic and I don’t quite understand why we’re being mean to Dave Coulier and Alanis Morrisette.

Am I the only one here that never really watched Full House and, instead, remembers Dave from Out of Control? (Which may or may not make things weirder, re: being the subject of that song)

2 Likes

If you listen carefully enough, isn’t every song about oral sex with Dave Coulier?

6 Likes

I think you are onto something:

“If it keep on rainin’, the levee gonna break
If it keep on rainin’, the levee gonna break
I tried to get you to love me, but I won’t repeat that mistake”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.