What is your body fat spirit animal?

“The sonorous war cry of a very angry frog.”

6 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I appear to be a pigeon, or as some would have it, squab.

6 Likes

Yay for penguins!!! Also, yay Linux!!!

Happy Penguin GIF by BBC America

6 Likes

Did someone say…

I was put in mind of the (naturellement entirely tasteless) old Nat’l Lampoon skit re: the French restaurant. Robert Caucasian got really freaked out when his mother explained that the squab he’d just eaten was a pigeon.

“Are you trying to tell me I just ate a goddam flying rat with tarragon cream sauce? A gutter eagle, a fucking sewer falcon, with hearts of artichoke?! …a turd with feathers, a stinking ditch hawk?!?”

2 Likes

14% bmi, so… greyhound?

5 Likes

Having now done the actual calculations, I’m about 15% body fat, which makes my ‘body fat spirit animal’ a house cat.

That also tracks.

10 Likes

Well that was depressing I didn’t need. I also am “Happy Feet.” The calc says I’m obese when my whole life I’ve been called a skinny boney faggot. I am currently 20 lbs over my usual weight - I assume it’s all the wine.

4 Likes

Didya enter the data in inches only, except for your height?

The first time I tried it, I input both feet and inches, and it calculated my body fat as 100%…

9 Likes

Well that upgraded me slightly to a fluffy sheep, but the calc still puts me just inside “obese” which I guess must be a huge range, going by most of the people I see every day. Who are way fatter than me.

4 Likes

I got Leopard.
I swear, I have never eaten a face :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not yet, anyway…

3 Likes

I got a goat.

I’ve known exactly one goat in my life. I’m not as ornery but I’m at least as stubborn. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do a superb goat imitation. It’s not bragging: goats reply and look around for the other goat, and so do goat-familiar humans. It was an enjoyable bonus when traveling around Jamaica.

3 Likes

Hedgehog in the morning…

Fox after dinner…

I can live with that.

7 Likes

They went with the maybe problematic “spirit animal” when “fat familiar” was RIGHT THERE?!

1 Like