Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

I read the book years ago and I never pictured it as movie or miniseries (I have a serious case of unimagination). Now I feel like I should reread it and then watch this.

5 Likes

‘Live action Scooby Doo’ has only worked once, in all the times they’ve attempted it:

9 Likes

Which one is the dog? It’s the middle one isn’t it?

8 Likes

Just finished up the second season of Russian Doll. It was excellent!

Confused Wake Up GIF by NETFLIX

5 Likes

It was quite good, but not enough Alan. I guess he learned a lesson in the end as well despite our not getting to spend much time with him on his journey.

This one is very good, available on Britbox.

2 Likes

Season 2

1 Like

I really liked this, some really great characters and some of it is really tense.
Season three starts next month.

6 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

Love it :grin:

3 Likes

Supernatural: Season 13, Episode 16.

It was fun.

3 Likes

I’m caught up so far, and the performances are overall pretty good. I think the writers are doing a good job of balancing and expressing contemporary LDS beliefs against Fundamentalists, and one can’t help but see the parallels in many patriarchal denominations of Christianity.

Many good actors in this one, despite the subject matter based in Utah…so not much diversity. Personally, I am glad to see Adelaide Clemens here, after the great job she did in the series Rectify.

2 Likes

Something, something, write the theme tune, sing the theme tune…

4 Likes

Minder aside, Waterman (and John Thaw) always remind of the greatest UK TV intro theme.

5 Likes

Yeah, used to watch that as a kid. For some reason it was called Die Füchse in Germany.
(Movie title translations, don’t get me started…)

(And re intro/theme tune: The Profesionals. Aka Die Profis, that rare beast of a translation that actually makes sense.)

6 Likes

Absolutely the best TV theme tune ever.

2 Likes

I see your The Professionals and I raise you the Peter Gunn Theme

5 Likes