Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

I did, it was good :blush:

10 Likes

I stream this stuff off the high seas (sorry not sorry Disney) and on every site, every comment on every movie or show with a woman in the lead, or a person of color, or a gasp gay character is all “woke trash.” Comment after comment, all these butt-hurt idiot racist fuck-wits complaining about a “woke agenda” being forced on them by those Hollywood liberals.

It’s fucking pathetic.

11 Likes

Did you catch the courtroom artist with the huge computer screen?

dave rage GIF

7 Likes

I did.

I am also very jelly…

7 Likes

Exactly. To those people who say the visual effects suck: compared to what? A $200 Million feature film? Even by that standard the CGI is better than a lot of characters from the not-too-distant past. (I’m trying to avoid looking directly at you, Zombie Deepfake Grand Moff Tarkin.)

8 Likes

OMG!

Won’t get to watch it until later, but looky!

15 Likes

Nice!

8 Likes

“Arthur Darvill (the great Rory Pond)”

laugh

6 Likes

Rory taking Amy’s last name tracks.

5 Likes

home realize GIF

Really hope they continue to do this outside the main storyline.

With regard to that, which stories would people like to see? So many to choose from but i’d probably like to see the boarding school story (Dead Boy Detectives origin) from Season of Mists or “Ramadan” from Fables & Reflections.

4 Likes

Totally, Amy was a total BOSS, love my Amelia Pond :hugs:

Doctor Who Eye Roll GIF

8 Likes
2 Likes

That’s one of my favorite lines in the show. (S5E13 The Big Bang)

AMY: You absolutely, definitely may kiss the bride.
DOCTOR: Amelia, from now on I shall be leaving the kissing duties to the brand new Mister Pond.
RORY: No, I’m not Mister Pond. That’s not how it works.
DOCTOR: Yeah, it is.
RORY: Yeah, it is.

7 Likes

I can never remember names for the arcs or stories, other than a few… is Seasons of Mist the one in the pub that’s sort of outside of time/space? That’s one of those anthology like ones, if I’m remembering correctly.

2 Likes

98e4ae065b46663c0ea7014685169b44973ac4681f64cde6692f58bcb960b524

12 Likes

Season of Mists is the Endless family drama one with Morpheus getting the keys to hell because Lucifer has set free all the demons and abandoned it, the story about Charles Rowland in boarding school is like a secondary story throughout.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m shit at that kind of nerd-lore.

My fave storyline, though, is Brief Lives… because, well…

5 Likes

I have no idea what this show is about, but I guess that’s like its brand—like, all will be revealed in the last two minutes of the last episode

The American accents are … not good :grimacing:

2 Likes

Sounds kind of like Inside Number 9.

1 Like

My favorite episode so far!

2 Likes