Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

Exactly. The only parts of Saul’s story where he’s “legit” are when he first started working for his dad, at the start of his elder law practice, when his clients had a reason to trust him, and the second to last scene “making bread” in the prison. Even at Cinnabon, he was lying about who he was, and eventually used the buns to commit crimes.

2 Likes

See, we’re so used to watching Saul’s scams play out that once he was in full Saul mode with the shiny suit and holding back something that may bring Kim down i was expecting it to jump to colour and we’ll watch him pull off another scam and get that seven years down to zero. But no, no Slippin’ Jimmy this time, he just fessed up and i have to say i was happy with that. Maybe in the BrBa universe someone gets to redeem themselves.

2 Likes

I loved that the costume designers found a way to make that suit stand out in its full gaudy glory even in black-and-white.

3 Likes

from

14 Likes

They forgot one:

The hairspray.

11 Likes

Thought not nearly as much as the comic (depending on the artist)…

11 Likes

It might have been on here someone posted a link to Gaiman saying they tried it but it looked a bit ridiculous, i’d like to see those test shots.

5 Likes

Hopefully, in any extras with a dvd release!

5 Likes

Found it! I knew i wasn’t going senile.

8 Likes

Reservation Dogs S2 is out.

5 Likes

Just watched She-Hulk and was happy to see Jameela Jamil playing a new villain. I wonder if she’ll be doing any of her signature name-dropping as the actress had involvement with other (animated) superhero shows for Marvel and DC.

7 Likes

I’m liking it despite the CGI concerns. Good writing so far.

2 Likes

People sure have high standards these days. Is there any weekly show in the history of television that had a better, more realistic CGI’d main character? It wasn’t that long ago when the best we had was Lou Ferrigno with green body paint and the same stock footage transformation sequence played again and again.

7 Likes

My youngest was also stating that “The CGI looks stiff”, and I just had to repeat what the Corridor Crew said about it: it does the job, it doesn’t suck, and after an episode or two you’ll stop noticing it. Maybe the problem isn’t the CGI, but your expectations of it.

6 Likes

We are really enjoying the new “A Leauge of Their Own” show. I will admit I would watch Abbi and Darcy in anything but it’s been fun so far exploring sides of the story that the film couldn’t. It isn’t a remake tho. Kind of a side make of its own thing.

1 Like

Sigh.

Going to try to watch it tonight

10 Likes

That this is another one of those shows that’s not for them is given away in the line (which is in one of the trailers)

Bruce: The transformation is triggered by anger and fear.
Jennifer: That’s, like, the baseline for any woman just existing.

Those delicate flowers really can’t stand the idea of anything existing and it not existing for them. They would rather burn it down than let anyone else have anything nice.

11 Likes

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

Well… fuck 'em, i thought it was great.

6 Likes

They were apparently doing that with Sandman, because they found it too “woke” with gay content… like did they read the comics?

9 Likes

Do, if you can.

I thoroughly enjoyed the pilot.

The whiny manbabies can kick rocks.

11 Likes