Whatcha Watchin' (Season 2)

I know it’s objectively a great tune but I have no emotional connection to Peter Gunn. I don’t even quite know what it is about. I do to Blues Brothers, though, so I guess that counts.

3 Likes

He’s a private eye who’s really into the jazz scene. It’s surprisingly good, but this is getting off topic now.

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe continue this in the

thread?

4 Likes

I call with Johnny Rivers.

6 Likes

Go fish!

5 Likes

This is a surprise…

I’m a fan (entertainment-wise) of the Bosch novels and series, but it’s good to see this series recognizes Mickey’s latino heritage via his mother.

3 Likes

Did anyone else watch the pilot for the new Trek series? First ep. is free on youtube.

4 Likes

Finally got around to watching Severance. The show is fantastic and I can’t wait for season 2.

4 Likes

This movie couldn’t be a more dumb, by-the-numbers teen movie.

But it’s not really a teen movie, it’s easy watching and when it’s funny it’s really funny plus it has a lot of heart and is super queer-friendly.

4 Likes

I’ve watched both episodes 3x already. SNW is some amazing Trek.

5 Likes

Netflix made me watch that yesterday. Very dumb and very by-the-numbers indeed. But I think Wilson was great in it. In my opinion her physical comedy was successful when it could easily have gone horribly wrong. I had never actually seen her in a movie, only as a guest on Graham Norton and things like that.

3 Likes

Isn’t It Romantic is much better.

2 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

Just wrapped up the last season of Grace and Frankie… They gave everyone a nice ending in the series… and of course, they managed to slip in a mini 9-to-5 reunion in the last episode… It was a very enjoyable show!

4 Likes
5 Likes

I started the first episode of the Kids in the Hall revival last night. Loved how meta/4th wall breaking the opening was. Treat it like a 6th season (just 30 years later) and it fits in fine.

4 Likes

Go to the man himself:

Dr Dre sampled Dr Mallard.

4 Likes

Mental Organism Designed Only for Kanceling

Hulu has canceled M.O.D.O.K., which is too bad because it was somewhat entertaining

2 Likes

They all look so old. :disappointed:

1 Like