When 25,000 little dice are agitated in a cylinder, they form into neat concentric circles

How much distribution would you really get from 87,500? (25K * 3.5). Don’t get me wrong, I’d still roll the dice and count 'em up!

4 Likes

Would the same shear forces work on smaller cubes? Salt crystals, maybe?

3 Likes

The video was far less satisfying than I had hoped.

5 Likes

Dare we ask?

2 Likes

At least you know it is going to get you home by midnight… though you do smell of pumpkin.

You can give it a try virtually-

https://www.brockjones.com/dieroller/dice.htm

1 Like

Publish a paper on methodologies for removing semifossilized stool from aging patients in your Emergency Dept.

3 Likes

Never got it below 86900 nor above 88100 in about 50 rolls.

1 Like

Looks like my nephew’s wedding, except with horses, and on a city street.

1 Like

The few times I’ve played games with lots and lots of dice, the counting up results turned into a real chore. I’d be amazed if someone isn’t already selling a gaming pad that will automatically sum up the results of hand thrown dice.

1 Like

Hey. That’s the roll of the dice.

5 Likes

Given that a ‘roll’ involves 25,0000 dice and 100,000 agitations; I’m guessing that it’s either Probability Paralysis 2nd edition or Stochastic Slurry Alpha 1.

2 Likes

God is the Agitator!

2 Likes

Buddy, you just did.
-1 Attentiveness.
+1 Word Usage.
No modifier next round.

3 Likes

So, all I need to do is spin my apartment?

2 Likes

Scientists. Whatever. I can dump a bunch of dice in a cylinder almost as well as they can.

Scientists think they’re so big.

1 Like

Intelligent dice-ign…

3 Likes

That’s what she said …

Well, you can use this example next time your theist friend comes talking about how the complexity of arrangements in the Universe proves God.

Or you can repent and convert now.

I would be more impressed if the dice spelled out pi in base-10 numbers when they lined up, because I lived in a reality where purely by coincidence the first 25,000 digits of pi in base 10 were all between 1 and 6.

Although I suppose if I did exist in such a reality, it’d probably seem normal.