When a small dog gets stuck in 80" of snow, his big buddy clears a path for him

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/27/when-a-small-dog-gets-stuck-in.html

11 Likes

He got out there, didn’t he?

2 Likes

Is the name of the big dog “Cohen”? Because we place so much hope onto our own dog Cohen to get us out of some white shit ourselves these days, you know…

3 Likes

I love that when they finally connect, they greet each other with sniffs and tail wags. Dogs are awesome.

16 Likes

That is a nice looking red heeler.

4 Likes

Wrong recipient

(sorry likers)

3 Likes

Good dog!

6 Likes

This one?

5 Likes

Snow days are the best, regardless. Unless maybe you’re in the Donner party.

6 Likes

“Well,” said Boromir, “when heads are at a loss bodies must serve, as we say in my country. The strongest of us must seek a way. See! Though all is now snow-clad, our path, as we came up, turned about that shoulder of rock down yonder. It was there that the snow first began to burden us. If we could reach that point, maybe it would prove easier beyond. It is no more than a furlong off, I guess.”

1 Like

Notice how the big dog keeps looking back over his shoulder. “Hey, how about some help out here. Little Dog’s stuck in the snow. How about maybe you put down the camera and pick up a snow shovel, a**hole human!”

8 Likes

Ha! I wondered. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Methinks the rivers to the west of the continental divide will be running high this spring.

Disney presents, “The Adventures of Mini Cooper and Snowplow”

6 Likes

I remember playing in deep snow as kid, that little dog was probably exhausted, it’s similar to trying to run in knee high water. (I guess it kinda is running in knee-high water.)

4 Likes

well, that was damn adorable.

5 Likes

Anybody else see Bigfoot at around 0:05 at the top of the frame? He quickly zooms in to avoid showing it, because of course he does. They don’t need visitors nosing around these parts.

1 Like

The wonders an Armani suit can do when one has to testify in Congress !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.