When in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Metal spitting boom stick enthusiasts insist:
The best counteraction for a malevolent meat puppet with a metal spitting boom stick is a benevolent meat puppet with a metal spitting boom stick!

Thatā€™s why they donā€™t let you have the Super Sauce.

1 Like

Either approach is cool as long as Milo gets his cut.

4 Likes

I prefer to use Bertoia chairs, because the welded steel is more resistant to damage, and makes a very satisfying ringing sound when you hit somebody with it.

I prefer the satisfying thwonk of a well-aimed cracket.

and zombiesā€¦ donā€™t forget the zombiesā€¦

Oh, my kids and I (especially the younger one) often discuss our Zombie Apocalypse response strategy. We focus on the choice of weapons we gather before our epic cross country journey to find the last remnants of civilization. I favor my pruning pole. Long, light, telescopic and with a wicked serrated blade on the end. No need for reloads. Son favors our propane-powered weeding torch, but I point out that it is quite heavy, and heā€™d be reliant on scavenging gas cylinders along the way. He just shrugs. Iā€™m not sure heā€™s taking the zombie threat seriously enough.

13 Likes

Release The Cracket!

4 Likes

I am very happy to hear you and your family are prepared.

For the zombie apocalypse, Iā€™ve chosen the crowbar myself. Heavy enough to crack skulls, light enough to swing, handy for getting into places. Easy to carry up your sleeve, not likely to break.

Completely imaginary disaster scenarios are much more fun to imagine then the ones you experience or hear about in the news.

1 Like

And every bit as useful.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.